DEUTA Controls GmbH
DEUTA-Controls series ML – mobile physical monitoring system
Designer: DEUTA-Controls GmbH
„Trust is fine, security is given by our discreet - efficient - mobile monitoring system“
Suitable for the mobile and stationary monitoring of physical objects like construction or building equipment, photovoltaic panels, etc.
Innovative mobile electronic monitoring system for:
- Buildings under construction, e.g. protection of construction material and equipment against theft or unauthorized entrance to the construction site.
- Completed buildings, e.g. mobile protection against unauthorized entrance e.g. of a temporary storage which contains valuable goods.
- Storage, e.g. flexible object-bound protection of storage goods against theft or monitoring and documentation of the temperature conditions inside the storage (monitoring of guaranteed environment conditions for optimal storage).
- Modular electronic monitoring system with a central control unit
- Unique protection against sabotage due to the used mashed radio network
- Sensitive position sensor as retrofit equipment, to be integrated in existing buildings
- Alarm function via SMS / Email
- Flexible scalable
Contains elements with acceleration sensors, as used in alerting systems.
- An unauthorized movement or the sabotage of a sensor is detected in real time by the self-monitoring function of the system which starts the alarm immediately.
- Contains temperature sensors for a permanent monitoring and documentation of the surrounding temperature, as well as the corresponding control logic.
- All included sensors establish a meshed network autarkical, in which they communicate to each other regularly, using the ZigBee standard.
The mobile physical monitoring system of DEUTA-Controls consists of 2 types of monitoring sensors which guarantees a scalable protection against sabotage.
Sensor type 1 has a permanent radio connection to all other sensors inside the meshed monitoring system network.
Sensor type 2 looks the same like type 1, but has additionally an integrated GSM/GPRS modem to send alarm-SMS or emails.
- One or several sensors of type 2 with an integrated GSM/GPRS modem prevent a potential sabotage which can only work, if all type 2 sensors are manipulated to the same time, to hide the unauthorized system entry.
- The usage of a local monitoring system center is not needed, as it is the weak point of a centrally controlled monitoring system.
- Optional a WLAN-Integration is possible
- The monitoring modules have a discreet form, are robust against external impact as well as re-usable and can be flexible mounted on the object to be monitored. The integration into the object to be monitored is possible in cooperation with the object manufacturer.
- The monitoring modules as well as the complete mobile monitoring system get a sufficient power supply by integrated long-lasting batteries. A maintenance interval of 3 years is adequate.
- For an easy configuration and start-up of the system a user-friendly software tool on Windows basis is provided.
- Further system components provide a local system diagnosis online, without a possible sabotage influence.
- The connection to an existing (stationary) monitoring system or IT-network is possible via a gateway.
- 2,4 GHz / ZigBee meshed network
- Operational environment temperature: -25 °... +70° C
- Power supply: integrated, with AAA batteries, alternatively via energy harvesting like e.g. a solar cell.
- Environment protection class: IP67
- Mounting type: corresponding to the object to be monitored and its manufacturer, can be adjusted customer specifically upon request
- Dimensions (example): 30 x 50 x 25 mm
- A customer-specific version can be provided.
- Pricing upon request, depends on individual customer specific configuration