TST electronics GmbH
Fuel Vapour Recovery Unit VARECO®VENT
VARECO® VENT is a membrane fuel vapour recovery unit at petrol stations.
It allows a recovery rate up to 99% of the vaporized fuel.
Due to an overpressure in the fuel tank, air enhanced with fuel vapour flows into membrane module.
The hydrocarbon molecules permeate through the membrane and by this they are separated from the air. The necessary low-pressure at the permeate side is created by a vacuum pump. The enriched permeate condense in a heat exchanger to fuel, which is directed via a separator to the fuel tank.
- High efficiency of gasoline recovery
- High safety standard
- Adaptable in each petrol station
- Automatic operation
- Low maintenance and manpower requirements
- Flexible and safe for product and additive changes
- Flexible for emission changes
- Approved safety concept (DEKRA, ATEX,..)
- Creation of hazardous areas at jetty facilities
- Reduction of emission limits
- Short / easy installation
- Pre testing in the workshop
- Follow up via modem
- Parameter analysis possible