ZETT Exterior Lighting GmbH
Scope of Application
Residential and local distributor roads, reduced traffic zones, plazas, footpaths, city passages, residential areas, parks.
- Pole-top mounted luminaire with decorative ring made from shape-retaining and corrosion-resistant aluminium, powder-coated in RAL or DB colours and top reflector made from aluminium with highly reflective, white-coated surface
- High-power Cree LEDs in cold, neutral or warm white light colours, separately switchable, in different wattages with soft start function and integrated back-up system for thermal control and to extend the life time of the LEDs
- Spigot diameter: 60 or 76 mm
- Replaceable LED module, control board and power supply
- Dimmable versions, available with part-night switching and dimming options via external switching phase or integrated, self-learning timer programme
- Furthermore it is possible to program a 50% switch-off to shield the house from light at night, also in combination with additional power reduction
- The light can be individually adjusted and programmed by IR remote control
Clear acrylic cylinder made of 3 mm impact-resistant UV-poof PMMA with prism structure inside, which creates a 2 x180°rotationally symmetric light beam pattern with homogeneous, glare-free light.