ZETT Exterior Lighting GmbH
Scope of Application
Major roads, residential and local distributor roads, reduced traffic zones, plazas, paths, residential areas, outdoor car parks, industrial estates and commercial premises.
- Laterally pole-mounted or pole-top mounted luminaire made from shape-retaining and corrosion-resistant cast aluminium, powder-coated in RAL or DB colours.
- Deep moulded handle recess to open the top without tools easily.
- Ergonomically designed opening angle of about allows best working overview.
- Highpower LED module in cold, neutral or warm white light colours from 10 - 90 W incl. 4-channel driver with soft start function.
- Spigot diameter: 42 or 76 mm.
- Inclination easy adjustable from outside from 0° up to 20°.
- Replaceable LED cartridge and control electronics.
- Dimmable versions, available with part-night switching and dimming options via external switching phase or integrated, programmed timer.
- The light can be individually adjusted and programmed by radio frequency remote control optionally.
3D multi prism optics made from impact-resistant UV proof PMMA for homogeneous, glare-free light in compliance with TI values.